Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gone Beachin'

When I looked at a friends blog roll today, I saw that my blog's last update was 'three weeks ago'. Woah! I guess I really have been on vacation.

Photobucket

We just returned from two lovely weeks in the Outer Banks. Our family vacations juxtaposed nicely in North Carolina this year, and we reveled in the long break. Though, it must be said, that two weeks away from routine with young children is not easy. Nonetheless, it was the beach, and the beach is always worth it.

We tried to unplug as much as possible. And so we spent a lot of time here:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be back to posting this week. And back to reality. :)

P.S. Google reader appears to have gone wonky in my blog absence, and so you may need to re-subscribe if this doesn't show up in your reader and you think it should have.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great vacation! We understand too well what time away from home with little ones can do. Hope you stayed sane!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Something Fabulous